No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Rexual Predator

Rexual Predator

Ark:SE Admin

• ARK:SE Admin
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:32 AM

I am happy and honored to announce that with the help of UCGL.net owners and admins on Saturday 8/15/15 at 12pm central we will be holding the grand opening of “The Maze” on “UCGL.net ll 10x XP ll MaxDifficulty ll 3x Tame ll 5x gather” server.

For the day of the event we will be turning off base damage, and raiding will not be allowed. We apologize if this ruins anyones plans of server domination, However i promise plenty of loot to be had in the maze.

Maze Rules:

1: no explosives / no Guns

2: PVP only within the maze once event starts. No killing outside or around the maze before or during.

It is highly recommended to bring everything you feel you may need outside of aforementioned contraband. Pike’s, Bow’s, Axe’s, Slingshots and anything else you feel you may want to bring. This will be an endurance test of characters as well as brute strength, and for duration of the grand opening event the server will be set to night time “if we lucky rain and fog will ensue ;)  ”. be prepared for ANYTHING! Team Speak is recommended but not required for this event, as I will be providing additional feedback during the event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users